In connection with art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (OJ 2016.119.1, general data protection regulation, GDPR) we kindly inform you as a User of the website at www.fpd.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "Portal") that:
- Administratorem danych osobowych Użytkownika przetworzonych za pomocą funkcjonalności witryna jest Spółka NIP: 657-28-37-794
REGON: 260335667 KRS: 0000339502 Sąd rejestrowy: Sąd Rejonowy w Kielcach, X Wydział Gospodarczy KRS
- The User's personal data is processed using the Portal's functionality on at least one basis specified in art. 6 sec. 1 points a) - f) of the GDPR for at least one of the following purposes:
a) conclusion, performance, termination of the Agreement referred to in the Regulations, or other legal actions - in this regard, this applies to all preparatory activities preceding the conclusion of the agreement, including analyzes and activities in the process of concluding, performing or terminating the Agreement;
b) perform activities in accordance with the consent given by the data subject, provided that the processing is based on consent;
c) performing tasks in the public interest to the extent resulting from legal provisions;
d) fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, i.e. for example: issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents within the time limit and in the form provided for by law;
e) establishing, defending and pursuing claims, including the sale of claims to another entity;
f) creating analyzes, summaries and statistics for the internal needs of the Administrator;
g) for other purposes related to the conducted business activity and to fulfill legally justified goals of the Administrator, including marketing.
- The following categories of User's personal data are processed using the Portal's functionality:
a) name and surname;
b) telephone number;
c) mailing address;
d) e-mail address;
- The User's personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years from their receipt in accordance with the provisions of the Accounting Act of 29/09/1994 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 395, as amended).
- The Administrator may share the User's personal data with the following categories of entities:
a) subcontractors, i.e. entities through which the entity performs its own obligations, such as accounting offices, payment system operators;
b) owners of servers in which personal data are stored;
b) public authorities, if required by applicable law
- The User has the right to:
a) request access to your personal data;
b) request the deletion of your personal data;
c) requests to limit the processing of your personal data
d) submit a request to cease processing of your personal data;
e) rectify your personal data;
f) transfer your data;
g) withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
h) raise objections to the supervisory body, when the User considers that the processing of personal data concerning that User violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- The User's personal data may not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- The User's personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
- Providing your personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Agreement.